We are currently working on the Volume No. 16 – RENEWABLE FUTURES / FIELDS which will come out in April, 2017, to be presented at the 2nd Renewable Futures conference, organized by Baltan Laboratories in Eindhoven, April 28–30, 2017 (http://thinkeconomia.com/renewable-future-conference).
The DEADLINE for the next volume, Acoustic Space No. 17, OPEN FIELDS conference proceedings is
April 30, 2017
Please send your submissions to: rixc (at) rixc.org and/or rasa.smite (at) rixc.org (editor).
Submitted papers should be organized by following categories and saved as .doc, .docx or .odt files:
1) Title of the article and author/s;
2) Abstract (200 words);
3) 5–6 keywords;
4) The main body text;
Length of texts – between 2500 and 8000 words (i.e. 20 000 – 45 000 characters).
The body text should by written in APA style, including in-text citations following APA Manual.
* Example for in-text citation:
... Latour argues that "political ecology has nothing to do with nature" (Latour 2004, 5)...
Font – Timew New Roman 12 pt or Arial 11 pt, single spacing.
5) References List / Bibliography – should also be in APA style;
... Latour, B. (2004). The Politics of Nature. Cambridge (MA): Harvard University Press ...
6) Short Author Biography, including affiliation, website link –
100 words (600–700 characters);
7) Correspondence contact information (author's email address);
8) Author's Note (if appropriate);
9) Appendixes (if needed);
10) 4–5 tables, figures and illustrations, numbered and in the order of mention in the article, with accompanying title/caption information. Please indicate the places for tables, figures and illustrations in the text clearly. Size of an image – at least 1000 px the longest side.
Useful links for formatting in APA style:
http://libguides.murdoch.edu.au/APA/sample (sample of reference list and also kinds for each type of references)
http://mendeley.com (online tool for references making, also a programme)
http://www.bibme.org/apa/ (one of the online tools which helps automatically generate citations)
+371 67228478 (office)
+371 26546776 (Rasa Smite)